Foam Roofing in Phoenix
Why Choose Foam?
Foam roofs are an efficient and exciting new way to cover most types of flat roofs. Some of the benefits of foam roofs include:
- Foam can be applied to almost any type of roof
- Foam is completely seamless
- Foam is easily repaired at a minimal cost
Foam can pay for itself in 5 years by reducing air conditioning heat load. In a 1985 Study on 27 different buildings at Texas A&M University, the University found that they were able to recover the complete cost of the roof application through energy savings in an average of four and one-half years.*
Read more about the benefits of foam roofing.
What Are Foam Roofs?
Phoenix Foam Roofing by a professional Roofing Contractor
The diagram below describes each layer of a foam roof.
- Elastomeric Coating – A tough, water-resistant membrane designed to effectively guard against sun, wind, and rain for years.
- Polyurethane Foam – A closed-cell high-density type of insulation.
- Adhesion – A seamless layer of foam is fully adhered to the surface, covering the entire area.
- Bonding – The coating forms an adhesive bond with the foam, resulting in superior protection against moisture penetration.
(*Results courtesy of the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance)